We meet people everyday in our life. Face is the first thing that we notice in anybody as it is the primary resemblance of a person. Infact, it plays major role in social communication. In teenage/adulthood, most of us get attacked by pimples. In later stage it is converted into acne. It's our responsibility to protect our facial skin from various elements. We are providing suggestible caring steps and promising facial pack methods to our users
To get nourishing skin & rid of acne
Take aloe vera leaves, cut the outer layer and remove the yellowish sap. Apply white gel to your face. After 20 minutes, rinse it off with water.
Aloe vera hydrates and rejuvenates the skin. Helps to remove dead cells and gives anti-aging effect. It lightens the dark marks and skin blemishes. It acts against bacteria, microbials and fungus efficiently as most of the skin creams use aloe vera gel.
Take fenugreek seeds, soak them in water at night. In the morning, make paste and apply to your face with circular massage. After 20 minutes, gently wash with water.
Fenugreek seeds helps to nourish the skin by hydrating it. Anti-oxidants in seeds repair the damaged skin. Reduces the skin redness. As it is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, helps to prevent the acne in an efficient way for any skin type (dry/oily).
Take holy basil leaves, get juice out of it. Apply throughout the face with your fingertips. After 15 minutes, gently wash with water.
Holy basil helps to cleans the skin deeply by removing impurities and tan along with blackheads/whiteheads.
Take equal amount of fenugreek seeds and holy basil leaves, make it as paste and apply it to face equivalently. After 30 minutes, gently wash with water.
This paste efficiently prevents acne, gives anti-aging effect and rejuvenate the damaged skin.
By following any of above methods it helps you to protect your damaged skin. You need patience to do it regularly with confidence. Apart from that we are giving knowledge to our users what to do and what not do things and mentioning below.
- Expose your face to the sun in the morning
- From 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM is the best time for you to get vitamin D, directly from son. As per your skin complexion from pale to dark, it is recommended to spend time in light with 5 time divisions in minutes like 5-10, 10-20, 20-40, 40-60, 60-80.
- Use cloth/umbrella from sum after 10AM
- In summer after 10AM is harmful skin, where as in In winter, it is after 12 AM.
- Intake more water
- It helps to send impurities from our body through either sweat or urine.
- Do regular face wash when the face is oily
- It helps to clean your face and free from bacteria.
- Use frequently washed napkins for face
- It helps to us to be fresh. If we keep reusing same nalkin, without frequent wash infection get worse.
- Reduce oil/fat food, if you've pimples
- Oil food has excessive amount of fat content and very harmful to infected skin.
- Never use nails on pimples
- As it increases allergy to uninfected skin area.
- Habituate jogging/running
- Get sweat of your body by doing jogging. It helps to go impurities out from our body.
- Apply face steam
- It helps to send dirt out from face and softens the skin.